Wednesday 2 May 2018

All Star Tutorial Blog Hop for May



Hey there and welcome to this months BLOG HOP from the All Star Tutorial Bundle Team! This month I am sharing a project with the Share What You Love suite which is available a whole month early! Pop over to my store to take a look if you fancy a treat!
I've made a card and matching envelope with lots of new products including ribbon, stamps, papers and those cute little pearls. I have used an embossing folder too but it's very hard to see on these images. 
I think you can see the Gold embossing of the sentiment a little better on the last photo, I still love my Gold embossing powder! It's the best! Please take a look at my colleagues projects by using the links below.


We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
 Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment