Wednesday 11 April 2018

Let's talk colour!

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! I have a lot of explaining to do today so please do bear with me. Now for those of you who are Stampin Up! regulars you will know that we are all about our colours and our colour families. I am excited to announce that we will be having a COLOUR REVAMP this year and I am here to tell you all about it.

OK, hold on tight! The first image is of the colours that will be leaving us and you need to GRAB them while you can if you want ink pads, cardstock and ink refills in them. I strongly advise the purchase of an ink refill if you own the ink pad.

Next we have our 5 new In Colours for 2018-2020, these will be available to order when the new catalogue launches BUT for the FIRST TIME EVER we will be releasing them to customers a whole month early. So you can get your hands on these from 1st May!! How cool is that?


Next up we have 10 BRAND NEW CORE COLOURS that will join our various colour families. I  have to say I am loving Granny Apple Green and Soft Sea Foam already! 


And finally we have 6 popular returning colours and I have to say I am delighted about these, particularly Coastal Cabana, always loved that one!!! Right up my street!
 And here is what all the colours will look like together!
Now I also have to let you know about our INK PADS. We are having a RE-DESIGN of our ink pads to make them even better than before and therefore all the new colours and any old colours purchased from 1st June will be in the new style. I'll be uploading a little video showing you the new pads in the next couple of days. This means that the Last Chance List shows all the ink pads retiring because the design is retiring. I hope this all makes sense, if not just drop me an email.
Here is a link to the LAST CHANCE LIST.




We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team


No comments:

Post a Comment