Friday 20 April 2018

Bye Bye Birthday Blossoms

Hello there and a very happy Friday to you. Today I am sharing another card using a stamp set that is on the Last Chance List. Birthday Blossoms has been a lovely set and with the coordinating punch it creates endless possibilities for your crafting. 

The papers are from the Delightful Daisy suite and they will also be retiring soon. 

Good news is that the wonderful Night of Navy gingham ribbon isn't retiring and will carry over into our new catalogue in June. I love this ribbon so I'm delighted about that. 
Can you see the rolled flowers in the centre of the flowers? We made these from a circle and created a spiral and rolled this up to create the little roses.
I hope you like today's make and I will see you again on Sunday.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment