Sunday 15 April 2018

Beautiful Day CASED project

Good Morning and welcome to my blog today. Today's make is one CASED from my lovely friend Kim Fee who allowed me to use her design for an upcoming classes, or classes actually! This is the project we will be making at my CRAFTERNOON TEA event on Saturday 12th May and we will also make this plus a card at my BEAUTIFUL DAY class on Saturday 26th May too!
 The project uses the Beautiful Day stamp set for the butterfly which is embossed with Gold embossing powder onto Watercolour paper and then coloured in with the Aqua Painters and the Bermuda Bay ink pad.
 I added some of the gold flakes that are in the Spring/Summer catalogue and will be retiring shortly!
If you would like to come along to any of my classes to make this project please drop me a line HERE If you can't make the classes please do ask me about providing a kit for you to collect.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment