Wednesday 21 March 2018

Amazing You Sale-A-Bration Set

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Well the musical I was in is now over so all being well I should be back to my regular blog routine!
Today I am sharing a card that I CASED from my lovely upline and friend Monica Gale using the Amazing You stamp set which is only available until 31st March, FREE with a spend of £45 or more!
The flowers have been watercoloured in a "messy" way in Lemon Lime Twist and Emerald Envy after I stamped them with the Archival Black ink.
 I'm still loving the striped Lemon Lime Twist ribbon, it's been my favourite one from the Spring/Summer catalogue. 
 Thank you to those of you who have used my Online Code so far this month. I will be keeping this open until 31st March.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment