Wednesday 14 February 2018

Amazing You Sale-A-Bration Set again

Good Morning! Today I am back with another card from a set of 3 I made a few weeks ago using the Amazing You stamp set (free with a spend of £45 or more) and the Celebrate You thinlit dies (free with a spend of £90 or more). Again this one was inspired by the wonderful Kim McGillis. 

The colours are Smoky Slate, Night of Navy and Soft Sky with Whisper White. I have used the Touches of Nature wooden elements which I hadn't broken into but I am now loving!!! 
It's quite a textured card and I was pleased with how it turned out! Tune in on Friday to see the last card in the set which was a 70th birthday card I made for one of my lovely ladies.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!

Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment