Wednesday 24 January 2018

Petal Passion Papers


Hello again and welcome to my blog today. Today's share is a simple make that my lovely friend Jane made for me. I gave her some products whilst I was away over Christmas as she kindly offered to make some samples up for me. I coloured the Petal Passion papers in advance and gave them to Jane and this was one of her creations.
I love how beautifully simple it is and how the pattered paper and blends do all the work for you so you don't really need anything else.
This page from the catalogue has to be one of my favourites, some lovely samples with this particular suite.

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment