Monday 8 January 2018

Lots of Happy Card Kit - Girl's Night Out Class

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. 
Today I am sharing one of the fabulous new card kits that we have in the Spring/Summer Catalogue which I am absolutely loving! 
It's called Lots of Happy Card Kit and it's so on trend and versatile, has to be one of my favourite kits we have ever had. All you need to complete the projects in the kit is some glue and scissors. The full kit comes with 4 watercolour pencils, stamps, a clear block and a mini black ink pad plus all the bits and bobs for the cards.
There are enough supplies to make 20 cards of varying sizes and for different occasions.
I am running a new class on this called Girls Night Out where you can work on this kit in my cosy studio. I have 2 price brackets, one where you get the whole kit and will have the stamps and pencils to take home and use afterwards. The other is the basic kit where you will have to use my stamps and pencils on the night.

Friday 2nd February @ 7.15pm
You will receive all the supplies to make 20 gorgeous on trend cards for lots of occasions. 

You stamp all the sentiments using my stamp set and then complete the cards, or take the ones you don't finish home to complete
Includes the Lots of Happy Card Refill Kit (worth £19)
Just bring some glue and a bottle of something to drink!


Class cost £25 (or you can upgrade and include the stamps for £35 in total) 

Please note the box, pencils and stamps only come with the upgraded kit.

Basic class
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services
Upgraded class
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment