Monday 29 January 2018

Bubble Over Card in a Box

On Friday and Saturday I ran training events for my Stampin Up team and one of the suites we worked on was the Bubble Over Suite from the new Spring/Summer catalogue. The bundle is amazing value at £36 and the papers are a freebie from SAB when you spend over £45.
I made a large Card in a Box that I got from a tutorial on You Tube from the lovely Lea Denton, you can find it HERE. Thank you Lea for the inspiration.
 I have also used the new Glimmer Paper from the Myths and Magic Suite which is a great match for Bermuda Bay and adds just a little bot of sparkle to this card.
Hope you like today's make, I will be back with another Bubble Over project on Wednesday.
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment