Sunday 29 October 2017

Delightful Daisy & Wood Textures

Hello again. For the next 3 days I have 3 cards to share that we made at my BINGO Night back in September. I think these are the last 3 projects I have with the Delightful Daisy and Wood Textures papers. Remember the offer ends on Tuesday!
I like to keep the cards fairly simple at my BINGO nights and this one was probably my favourite of the evening.
I love the papers I have used in the background, not that you can really see much of them mind! Also love how the stitches on the circle show through on the stamped centre of the daisy.
If you would like to make the most of the special offer on our papers you can click on the image below!
Any orders over £45 this month will qualify for this months exclusive tutorial bundle from 12 demonstrators all over the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!
Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment