Monday 16 October 2017

Delightful Daisy Dutch Fold

Hi there! Welcome back to my blog today, which I have to say has been a little quiet recently due to me being in a musical for the last 7 days. Hopefully I am now back to my usual routine! Thanks for bearing with me. I am still ploughing on with the sharing of projects with the Delightful Daisy papers that are on offer this month, buy 3 and get a 4th free. 
I've made yet another Dutch Fold card and done some of the spiral flowers again which I shared on a card last week. 
 Again I have used the fantastic Leaf punch from the Autumn/Winter catalogue 

As I mentioned the papers are part of this months offer, click the image below to go to my store.
Any orders over £45 this month will qualify for the exclusive All Star Tutorial Bundle, 12 exclusive tutorials from demonstrators around the world!
Or you can purchase as a one off for £12.
 And I have a new code created for my online shoppers below!

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment