Friday 21 July 2017

Last of the Stamp A Stack cards

Hey there, ooo it's almost the weekend. This week started off pretty tough for me, catching up with work and dealing with the jet lag but the latter part of the week has been brilliant and very productive. I feel very inspired after our recent trip to Thailand with Stampin' Up! and I have been crafting like crazy since my return and planning lots of lovely events for you. I'll be doing an update about our trip on Sunday's blog post for you!

Today is the last of the Stamp A Stack makes, I seem to have really dragged out the sharing of the 6 card designs but here is the last one. As you may recall my ladies all got a full pack of the Petal Garden papers, as well as the Wood Texture papers and some ribbon too! I know, I love a good goody bag!
This card covers so many occasions, just when you want to send someone some love, and I am sure we could all use a card like this sometimes? The colour combo of the card was dictated by the papers and its Sweet Sugarplum, Calypso Coral and Old Olive with some Basic Black for the sentiment.
A little bit of fussy cutting was required for the leaves and the flowers but hey it's therapeutic right?
Thank you to those of you who have used my code so far this month, there is still time to shop with this code right up until 31st July.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment