Wednesday 5 April 2017

Cool Treats Exploding Box

Hello there and welcome to my blog today! I am really excited today for 2 reasons. I have been desperate to share this project with you since I made it but couldn't until after my event last Saturday and I am also excited as I am travelling to Amsterdam tomorrow for the Onstage Live event run by Stampin' Up! Cannot wait to see my demonstrator friends and lots of lovely products.
This is a version of a box I made in a class last year and is totally CASED from Jessica Winter HERE. I love everything about Jessica, her blog style, her projects and her photography and as soon as I saw the Tasty Treats papers I just knew I wanted to have a go and make one with this "cool" set.
 I didn't want to do the cake inside again so I had the idea to make a little box and then add the ice cream truck! How cute! I must confess I would totally LOVE this as a card/gift, it's just so up my street!
 The ladies making this on Saturday felt quite challenged by this but they all managed really well and plans were being made for who they were going to gift it to! 
 I will be running this as an extra class probably in May so if you are local and if you would like to come along then please message me and I can arrange a date. 
 Also between now and the end of May, if anyone purchases the Cool Treats bundle and Tasty Treats papers, I will send you a PDF of the cards that we made at my event on Saturday. I have at least 12 really good photos of this project but I think 5 is enough. Please let me know if you would like to make one yourself!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Lovely project Julie. Hope you are keeping well, l don't get around to many blogs these days so need to change that. Moved in November up to a very tiny village called Rafford just outside Forres ( 25miles east of inverness) and loving it. If you see Anne and the ladies from Clayton say Hi for me. Take care x Susan x

    ReplyDelete