Friday 24 March 2017

Custom Tee Class in the Post

Hello there and Happy Friday to you today! The sun is shining this morning here in Yorkshire and I am so looking forward to the clocks going forward this weekend and to the lighter nights. 

We now only have one week left of Sale-A-Bration for 2017, can you believe that? I honestly don't know where the time has gone this year. Just one more week to get your hands on those extra freebies!

Today I am sharing my new Class in the Post with you featuring the Custom Tee stamps and dies. My last Class in the Post using Beautiful You has been really popular and is still available on my page HERE
This class includes the Custom Tee bundle which is worth £40.50. The bundle includes the stamp set with 35 stamps and the dies with 10 dies. Please note you will need a Big Shot or similar die cutting machine to use the dies. I can offer a price for the class if you don't have a machine and are happy to cut out the shirts and accessories.
 The class includes card cut to size for you and also 1/4 pack of the Urban Underground papers. I also provide a how to video for the cards too. Please note you will need a Black ink pad for this class but this is the ONLY colour ink I use! 
 The class has 3 cards in total and I will share the other cards in my next 2 blog posts. 
TOP TIP - IF YOU ORDER THIS CLASS BEFORE FRIDAY 31ST MARCH THEN YOU WILL ALSO QUALIFY FOR A FREE SALE-A-BRATION ITEM!
 For more information about the class or to order the class please email me HERE

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment