Sunday 29 January 2017

Cool Treats Ice Cream Stand

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. Today I am sharing a project that I have been wanting to make as soon as I got my hands on the Cool Treats stamps and dies. It is based on a card I made almost 5 years ago and I have recreated it with this new version, here is the original cupcake design. I decided to make and ice cream stand and I used the dies that are cone shaped to make the bunting for the stand. 
As you can see from the side photo the canopy of the ice cream stand does stand out by about 2cm.
 I just loved making this card which we replicated at our team training events last week. 
 The Cool Treats bundle will be our chosen bundle for Mrs K's Craft Room in February. If you are in the UK or Australia and are looking for an online class please click the image below to visit our Facebook page.
Thank you for using my Shopping Code for this month. It will be available until Tuesday 31st January at 5pm.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment