Wednesday 14 December 2016

Botanical Blooms

Good Morning. It's a bit of a later post from me today. Last night was our last Tuesday evening class of 2016 and we had a little soiree at the studio with everyone bringing a little something to eat. The Christmas tunes were on and we made a couple of cards with sneak peek products from the Spring/Summer catalogue. I just worked out that this is the 7th Christmas Soiree we have had for Tuesday Club as I have been running the classes since January 2010! Some of my original ladies are still with me which is just lovely.

Today I am sharing a card I made for one of the guys in the unit next door to mine to give to his wife for their anniversary. He wanted a larger card so this is A5 in size and I used the Botanical Blooms stamps and dies which hadn't seen the light of day for a good while!
The flowers were all rolled out on the Big Shot from white card and then were simply sponged with the ink pads and stamping sponges.
 I am happy to report that his wife was very pleased with the card and he scored a few brownie points! Since this he has asked me to make her Birthday card which I will share another day with you.
 Hope you like today's make, something a little different from all the Christmas makes.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment