Thursday 22 December 2016

Birthday Bouquet papers - grab them quick!

Hello there! I am back today with a bit of a public service announcement! If you love papers, and I have to say these are my fave papers of all time, then you may just want to bag yourself a bargain before 3rd January. The gorgeous Birthday Bouquet papers are now only £4. Yes £4 for 12 sheets of 12x12 papers.
 Here are some of my favourite projects made with the papers, think I might have to purchase another pack whilst I can! These can be yours by visiting my online store HERE
 Here are the papers in more details with images of them double sided.



Have you heard about my new collaboration with my wonderful Sarah? 
Mrs K's Craft Room is coming to you from 4th January and you can join our Facebook Group by clicking the photo below

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment