Wednesday 21 December 2016

A New Year and a fun idea!

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. 
I have been so excited to share this blog post with you. Now you may or may not know about my special Australian friend, the very lovely and talented Sarah Klass who is a fellow Stampin' Up Demonstrator in Perth. I first came across Sarah online through her blog and was a bit of a super fan and admit to having admired Sarah from afar! In December 2013 Sarah emailed me to ask a question about how I run my classes, a few Skypes and virtual cups of tea together later and the rest as they say is history! We immediately hit it off and I knew I had "met" a very special person through my love of rubber stamping.
Sarah and I (plus part of our families) finally met on the Stampin Up Caribbean Cruise in May 2014 and it was so lovely to finally met in person and spend time together. 
Our first meeting in real life.

Over the next couple of years we talked (we are good at that) about some sort of collaboration of a Stampin Up nature but we never did anything about it, other than talking about it, and drinking more cups of tea, over Skype! Even though we also spent a gorgeous almost 2 weeks together earlier this year when Sarah came as my guest on the Stampin' Up Med Cruise, we never got round to it! 
Well we have now firmly got our joint acts together, 2017 is the year and we are delighted to announce.......

MRS K'S CRAFT ROOM

Mrs K's Craft Room will be a monthly online class that you can subscribe to if you are in the UK or in Australia and you will get exclusive tutorials and ideas from both of us. These will be via both You Tube and an exclusive Facebook group. You can dip in and out each month and subscribe to it by shopping on our respective online stores and purchasing that months kit. This is not just for our "distance" or online customers, local customers can take advantage of being part of the group by attending our monthly in person Technique Classes which will feature the same projects. We are so excited to be bringing this feature to our businesses. I often get comments saying I wish I lived nearer  to you, well now you have the chance to come craft with me!

If you wish to join our Facebook Group of further information on the Online classes and details of January's class then please click HERE. The first class will go live TWO WEEKS today on 4th January 2017.

I hope you are as excited by this project as we are, and we look forward to welcoming you to our Craft Room (cup of tea compulsory!)

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment