Sunday 18 September 2016

Jar of Love for my Retreat

Hello there! I am currently away on my Weekend Crafting Retreat so I thought I would start to share the projects that we have made this weekend. On the Saturday I included the Jar of Love stamp set and framelit dies in the goody bags along with a 1/4 of a pack of Subtles DSP and some Flirty Flamingo ribbon. These were the colours we worked with on Friday and Saturday and I will share the other makes over the coming days.
This was probably the easiest card out of the 5 Fancy Fold cards I designed, in fact the folds on this are not very fancy but you need to pop in an easier make after the more difficult ones. I just love everything about this card is its my signature pocket card that I love doing from an A5 piece of card. I have used the Kraft card here and stamped with Soft Suede.
 All the stamps used on this card (with the exception of the background stamp of course) are from the Jar of Love stamp set, yes even the spots used for the inside of the card. It's such a versatile set, I love it!
 I am sure my ladies will be seeing flowers in their sleep by the end of this weekend!
Julie
shop now
supplies

3 comments:

  1. Very nice ( I hope I can get comments ) Greetings,Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Litlle bit of trouble to give comments to blogs in Engeland and Why I don't know . So I hope you can read mine comment - lovely made ... Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Thank you for sharing!! Love how you did the inside panel as well. Such a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete