Wednesday 7 September 2016

Foxy at BINGO!

Hello again and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing the last of the makes from the Bingo Night that I ran last week. You may be thinking I have only shared 2 of the makes but I shared one last Weds which you can see HERE  As you may have noticed I kept the same layout for all 3 cards to make things a little easier on the night and to make my prep run smoothly for all the cards too!
Little Foxy is still a very popular chap and we used the punch and the stamps for the legs on this card along with the papers from the co-ordinating DSP stack. The bunting was also cut from the Paper stack. The Happy Birthday greeting, which you can see I blobbed is from the Ready to Pop stamp set.
 Again I used the Metallic Enamel Shapes on here in between the bunting flags, which were included in my ladies kits and are on our Special Offers until 7th September.
 Septembers Code is live and available to those of you shopping online and spending between £25 and £150. Any local customers wanting to take advantage of this then please let me have your orders on the last week of September.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment