Sunday 21 August 2016

Wedding Card

Good Morning lovely readers and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing something a little different with you, a wedding card that I made back in July for some friends who I know through the theatre company. I attended the evening reception and had a fantastic night and gifted the couple some Project Life goodies so Sarah and Jamie could continue to work on their wedding album which Sarah started at a little private soiree I hosted at the studio a few weeks ago.
I wanted to utilise some gold on my card so I opted for the Delightful Dijon ribbon which is quite gold like and ties a lovely bow. 
I also used my new Large Letter framelits and stamps and embossed them with our lovely Gold Emboss powder after stamping in Versamark.
Inside got a little extra treatment too with a bit of baby swiping and the heart from the Blooming' Love stamp set.
Hope you liked today's make! See you tomorrow!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment