Monday 18 July 2016

Weather Together

Hi there. Yesterday I had a day off from the blogging! I find on Sundays I like to focus on my family and get ready for the week ahead so Sunday blogs often the a back seat. Saying that I did host a pre-wedding private party in my studio yesterday. It was unusual for me to be working on a Sunday but it was a lovely afternoon and I introduced some lovely ladies to Project Life and the bride to be made a start on her wedding album. If you fancy a private party at the studio then you can get in touch with me via my website www.thepaperhaven.co.uk

Today I am sharing a card we made at training a couple of weeks ago. Its the same colour scheme and layout as a Jar of Love card I made a few weeks ago, we also made the jar card at training too and another one which I will share with you tomorrow. The Weather Together set wasn't on my initial radar but I had some free spends to claim so I decided to order it and I am glad that I did. I have already used the clouds on 3 cards so far!
 I have been asked in the studio how I stamped the umbrella and I just stamped in Flirty Flamingo onto Blushing Bride card stock and then cut it out on the Big Shot. The background was made using the Baby Swipe technique that seems to be my go to background at the moment. It does create a lovely sky effect.
 Luckily we also have a die that cuts out the handle of the umbrella so no pesky cutting required there!
Our Bonus Days offer is still ongoing this month. For every £45 you spend in July you will be entitled to a coupon for £4.50 to spend in August! 
And as well as that I also have my usual Online Code Club offer for a free gift in the post in August!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment