Thursday 28 July 2016

A Foxy Mouse

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today's make was totally inspired by my lovely Aussie friend Marelle Taylor. As soon as I saw Marelle's card I knew I had to have a go, you can see Marelle's original post HERE. Thanks for the inspiration Marelle.
 We made this card at my Foxy Class last Saturday and also at my Coffee and Card event this week, although I made a slight amendment to the design and the ladies didn't tie a bow, they simply had a piece of ribbon behind the circles. I did make it easier for the ladies at Coffee and Card and I punched out all the little pieces and popped them in various dishes, just to make it all flow a bit easier seeing as I only have the one punch.
 For me the thing that makes the mouse stand out is taking the time to ink around the edges with a sponge and the co-ordinating ink, it really does make it pop more. 
 I do hope you like this card and if you have the Fox punch why not have a go?

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: