Wednesday 22 June 2016

Hello Lovely Project Life Kit - Alternative use

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday to you! I love my Tuesday night classes and last night it was the turn of my Project Life class. Such a relaxing class and we welcomed some new ladies too. You may have gathered by now that I am a huge Project Life fan as it has solved most of my memory keeping issues and is now my system of choice for documenting our family photos. When I say its solved "most" of my issues, it's only because I haven't caught up yet! Bit of a work in progress!

Now you may not want to document your photos or you may already have a system in place. If you do want to make a start and are in the UK and don't already have a demonstrator then contact me and I can help you. 
Now, even if you aren't interested in Memory Keeping please do not dismiss these wonderful products. The new Hello Lovely Card Collection is just, well lovely! The gorgeous watercolored designs are crying out to be used on cards as well as Project Life pages and I am going to share my cards with you over the next few days.
I teamed the cards with a lovely new host only stamp set called Time of Year. This set is only available FREE with orders over £150. I also added some Peekaboo Peach ribbon and the Copper Embossing powder which I really love. Such a simple card with the graphics already in place, you just need to add a sentiment and a bit of an embellishment and you are done, easy peasy and it looks stunning. I'd been planning lots of makes with these cards and this one was inspired by the lovely Louise Sharp in Australia.
 I have to admit to having a wonderful hour making lots of projects with these products to share with my team. The next project is a little tag to hang over a bottle of wine using one of the smaller 3x4 cards and some more ribbon.
 Such easy makes but so effective I hope you agree?

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects Julie. I adore these cards and can see many projects for them. I'm so happy they are around for a whole years worth of documenting and creating!

    ReplyDelete