Friday 20 May 2016

Confetti Celebration Week

Good Morning! Well yesterday was fun wasn't it? Did you notice, in my excited state (because my Aussie bestie was coming over) I scheduled 2 blog posts for the same time and day! Buy one get one free!!!! Whoops!

Today I am sharing a few days of cards with the Confetti Celebration stamp set which is a brand new set in the new catalogue. A few weeks ago I was honoured to be asked to present at Onstage Local in Telford and this is the stamp set I was asked to use and share Shaker Cards with my fellow demonstrators. 
This make was a bit of a CASE from the new catalogue and the colours are Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate and Melon Mambo. Now most of these items are not available until 1st June so forgive me but I will not be adding the product lists at the end of my posts for the next few days as it's only the card and ink that is available really.
I don't often make shaker cards so I loved going out of my comfort zone and using these fab new items. I will be back tomorrow with a matching tag for this project.
Please remember May's code is still ongoing and don't forget to place your orders for card stock this month or any of the current bundles that will not be carrying over.

Julie
shop now


1 comment: