Wednesday 25 May 2016

Confetti Celebration Graffiti Card

Good Morning to you. Well this time next week the new catalogue will be LIVE!! I am SO excited for this catalogue. I know I probably do say that every year but we are so pleased with the offering this time. I hope you enjoy it as much as me!
The main thing I love about the Confetti Celebration set is that EVERY stamp in the set is useable. There is not one stamp that I wouldn't use in this set. I therefore wanted to share this at the Telford event so I thought I would cram them all on one card and make a graffiti style card and I really think it works. I'll tell you something funny. My brief was to make Shaker Cards and when I did my presentation at Telford this was the card that got all the applause, and it's not even a shaker card!!
I'll be honest this card is my go to design for boys cards at the moment, so easy to do and now all the stamps I used are from the same set! 
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment