Saturday 16 April 2016

Fancy Baby Wipe Butterfly card

Good Morning! Carrying on with yesterdays theme I am sharing more makes from training over the next couple of days. Today's is a version of a card we make at Coffee and Card a few weeks ago but in the same colours as yesterdays make. This card created a little bit of excitement amongst my ladies for the Lovely Lace embossing folder and a few orders were made that day. Easy how you miss these things in the catalogue.
I actually used the reverse of the embossed pattern as I enjoy the debossed side. I used some of the gorgeous Sahara Sand lace and I have a feeling this may be on the Retirement List soon and I will miss it so much!
Rather than stamp directly on the card like yesterdays make, we stamped on some scrap and then cut it out of the Big Shot with the Bold Butterfly dies.
 Ta-dah! I love this card and I need to make more before these colours go!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment