Saturday 12 March 2016

Tea Cups for online code club gifts

Hello and happy weekend to you. Today I am sharing the makes I sent out on Wednesday for my February Online Code Club shoppers. I have added a photo to the end of this blog post sharing what gifts my ladies got but I can tell you that I used them on the thank you cards that I am sharing today. This month marks a year of doing my Online Code Club and I am so grateful to everyone who supports it and shops with me. If you don't know what it is then please click the link above this post and take a read of the information. I would love to be sending you a gift next month.
 I always take a great deal of time to select gifts for my customers and this month I matched the card to the gifts. I didnt write in the card so my ladies could re-use the card for themselves.
 I'm loving the tea cup dies, love my tea so they are perfect for me, it's a good job really as I had a lot to roll out!
 Here is a little pile of the presents I sent, the ladies got the Have a Cuppa paper stack and a set of doilies plus of course a card like the one above. I have had so many nice emails saying how much you enjoyed this gift, looking forward to choosing something for my March shoppers in just under 3 weeks.
Right, I have to go, catch you tomorrow for our Project Life Blog Hop.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card,I love these stamps and dies,think I will have to put them on my wish list Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete