Tuesday 1 March 2016

Rose Wonder in Blackberry Bliss

Good Morning to you. Hopefully I should now be back into more of a routine with my blogging schedule! The next few weeks are pretty busy for me as we enter the final month of Sale-A-Bration 2016. One month left to get your hands on those SAB freebies! Last week I held my last Stamp a Stack at the church hall and this is one of the cards we made. I wanted to show of the Rose Wonder dies and also focus on the In Colours that will leave us in May. Last year these went so so quickly, within the first few minutes of the Retirement List going up so if you have any of the following ink pads I suggest you purchase the Ink Refills ASAP. Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow. 

I was totally inspired by a set of cards from Melanie Smith which you can find on her blog HERE where she made the same card in each of the In Colours that will leave us.
 The card is very simple to construct but my advice is to use the Precision Base Plate on the Big Shot and also the new Die Brush which makes it so easy to get the bits out! The hardest part is begin careful with the glue as its quite delicate to glee down.
 Inside got a little decoration too with the flower from the Rose Wonder stamp set.
Thank you to all those who used my February Online Code. I will be creating a new code for March tomorrow.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment