Wednesday 9 March 2016

Mother's Day - Part 2

Good Morning. Well I have now done just over a full week at my new studio and I have to say it's been brilliant. I have had such positive feedback from people attending classes and I am feeling  much more productive and creative being there. This Saturday I have an Open Morning from 10am - 1pm. It's just an informal drop in style morning where you can have a nosey at my new space, book onto some classes, have a cuppa and cake, make a card and discuss your private party booking with me. The event is FREE or if you would like to make a card there will be a fee of £2 per person to cover materials. If you can make it please let me know.
Today I am sharing another Mother's Day card, this one was for my Mother-in-Law, Molly.  We made this at my Stamp a Stack in February as I like to get ahead with cards as much as possible at the moment. The paper is from the Birthday Bouquet set and it is Mossy Meadow. Now this leads me to remind you that if you have the following ink pad colours you really need to consider purchasing the ink refills now as they will be gone in a few short weeks - Lost Lagoon, Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow, also don't forget extra card stock too.
 The stamp sets used are Birthday Blossoms, for the flowers, and Crazy About You, for the sentiments.
I used some of the lush wide Watermelon Wonder ribbon too.
 My MIL loved the card, hope you do too! 
My Online Code for March is now up and running and the February gifts will be with you very soon!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment