Tuesday 23 February 2016

Stamping for Beginners

Good Morning! Yesterday was a funny old day in that I had lots of various little things to do like going to the gym and to the doctors. lots of running around but I did get to spend some time at my new place creating the first months projects for my Stamping for Beginners course which I will share with you today. I got the colour combo from my lovely friend and fellow demonstrator Teri, thanks Teri! I have wanted to run a Beginners class for a while but never had the availability at the church. Well thats no longer a problem so I have scheduled one in. It will run for 3 months and we will meet on the 2nd Wednesday in each month at 7pm starting on Weds 9th March.
I have 3 payment options to help cater for all needs. The idea behind the class is that you will have product to be able to carry on creating at home.

PAY UP FRONT PACKAGE

£75 and includes £70 worth of products spread over the 3 months with full tuition and homework! This price also means you can get a bonus Sale-A-Bration item too which you chose upon booking. This truly represents the best value for money.

PAY IN INSTALLMENTS


£40 for the 1st session
£20 for the 2nd session
£20 for the 3rd session

You still get the same products as above but no free SAB set 

PRICE TO COME TO CLASS WITHOUT THE GOODIES

£15 per session for the tuition only and completed projects to take home.

Please note the subsequent dates for this course will be 

Wednesday 13th April and Wednesday 11th May.

The Pay up front and Installments package will include the Birthday Blossoms stamp set, Pansy Punch, 4 ink pads, Blender Pen, Clear Block D and various accessories as well as card stock and envelopes. Month 1 will cover basic stamping, colouring with Blender Pens and even masking! 
Below are the details, please email me on thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com for more information or to book a place. Payment can be taken by credit or debit card.

 Hope you enjoyed todays makes from the Beginners class! Tonight is my last Tuesday night in the Church Hall, feeling a little nostalgic about that!
Julie
shop now

1 comment: