Tuesday 19 January 2016

Rose Wonder

Good Morning to you. Bit of a quick card to share with you today. Remember the Rose Wonder card I shared last week with the die cut rose? Well this is the card I mentioned that I also made at the same time using the die cut rose as a stencil, so 2 uses from one roll of the Big Shot!
Remember when stencilled borders were all the rage? Was it in the 1990's, I'm not too sure but I remember them being really popular. Well this reminds me of them! I used Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz and simply held the die carefully in place and used the sponge daubers and ink pads.
All in all a simple flat card suitable for the standard postage stamp.

Hope you enjoyed the make, back tomorrow with another one and this weeks Weekly Deals.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment