Sunday 3 January 2016

Creation Station January Hop - My favourite set


Good Morning! Today I am taking part in the Creation Station Blog Share/Hop and you have hopefully joined me from Sara's lovely blog! This month we have chosen the theme of our Favourite Things and for me this was an easy choice. When I first saw the catalogue I absolutely fell in love with the Number of Years stamp set with matching dies. OMG it is perfect for so many cards that you will need in your life! In fact I was so impressed with it that I embarrassingly told Sean Douglass (husband of our Interim CEO and son-in-law of Shelli Gardner, the founder of Stampin Up) that whoever designed this stamp set needed a wage increase!!! Ha ha ha!
Anyway I have really enjoyed making projects with this set and getting ready for my Catalogue Launch night on Friday evening (still a few places left). This card is CASED from a lovely card on page 10 of the new Spring/Summer catalogue and gave me another excuse to get the Gold Emboss powder out, not that I really need one!
I used the numbers to create the 34 background and then cleaned them and stamped with Versamark and used Gold Embossing powder for the feature numbers then cut them out using the co-ordinating dies on the Big Shot. 
Here is an image which will hopefully show you how gorgeous the gold embossing is when you catch it in the light. I must remember to add another pot to my order on Tuesday as it's getting a bit of a work out at the moment.
I hope you enjoy my make and that it gives you some inspiration for this set that is available to order on Tuesday 5th January. Please take a look at the rest of the Creation Stations girls fab ideas. Jennifer is up next if you click on the Next button.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

10 comments:

  1. STUNNING! The stamp set, the colour combo, the whole lot. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamped numbers as a background :) very pretty! I've followed you on Instagram for a long long time, excited to hop with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the little details on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card--so pretty and bright. The colors are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous - I love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous Julie! I love a little bit of Gold embossing as well and your card is so beautiful. D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wage increase for sure! You are funny, but I totally agree it's a super smart, totally needed, gorgeous stamp and framelit combo. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie this is amazing. Love the gold accents on this card and the colors make the entire card pop. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, Julie! This is just an adorable project--LOVE the colors and the GOLD is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!! I love the numbers in the background, now I want this set even more!

    ReplyDelete