Thursday 7 January 2016

Balloon Gift

Hello there! Gosh this first week back is going quickly for me! Not sure my boys would agree, they cannot wait for the weekend! 

When I was crafting in between Christmas and New Year I was very conscious of working in Product Suites and doing a few cards with each set/suite. This is why you have seen the It's My Party suite for the last couple of days! I had a spare little doggy left over from a few months ago when we made them in class so I decided to use her on this card, again using up my paper and card scraps.
I am loving the balloon bouquet punch and think this is going to be a regular favourite of mine. Balloons on birthday cards are suitable for all ages I would say.
Again I inked the balloons quite heavily around one side of the balloon to make it more "balloon like", hope you get what I mean there!  I have added a cheat sheet of how to make the dog but please note the Boho Blossom punch for the hair has retired so I used the new Blossom Bunch punch.

Hope you enjoy making these!±
See you tomorrow

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie! This is ADORABLE!!!! I am going to FOR SURE be CASE'ing this for some birthday cards for some kiddos this year. Adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete