Sunday 27 December 2015

More Birthday Blooms

Hello! I hope you had a truly lovely Christmas? We had a really nice time and I have barely ventured out of the house for 2 days. My craft room is a tip and I will be making that a priority job in the next day or so as I need to create lots of new things but there isn't a spare inch of work space! I am sure many of you can empathise there! 

Today I am sharing a make using NEW products available in 9 days time! If you are one of my regular customers I will be sending the catalogues out in the next couple of days so they reach you before the launch. I am really loving this new stamp set Birthday Blooms and it will feature on my first Technique Class of 2016 on Saturday 30th January (please click on Classes/Events for more details). We will not be making this particular card though!
I coloured the flower with the Blushing Bride ink pad and an aqua brush.
 I am struggling for decent photos at the moment with the dark and dreary days.
I was enjoying myself so much that I also made a matching gift tag too!

So whilst we are all really excited for the new things please don't forget to take a look at the items that are retiring and are on sale. Once they are gone they are gone and they are definitely not available after 4th January!
 My Code Club for December is still open and will remain so until 30th December when I place my last order of 2015. If you would like to add anything, just let me know
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment