Tuesday 8 December 2015

Butterfly Frame

Good Morning to you! I am off to my Coffee and Card session shortly but wanted to pop on to tell you about an event I have just opened for January. We will make the card I shared yesterday plus this striking framed picture (and I may pop another little project in with it too) on Tuesday 26th January in the evening. You can find details on my Facebook Page HERE or if you don't do Facebook you can find the details on my blog HERE
It's a bit strange that neither of these projects contain any stamping! May have to remedy that with an extra project and I am thinking that the card and frame would make the perfect Mother's Day ensemble!
The frame is included in the cost as is a full pack of the Going Places DSP (worth £7.25)
 Now.... If you were thinking of placing an order on my Online Store this week, you may want to wait until Thursday as I have just found out we will have some Year End reductions. I don't know how good these will be or how many there will be but it will be worth a look on the 10th! My last order for Christmas will be going in at the weekend.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment