Monday 19 October 2015

Wonderland Card Kit

Hey there! Another weekend gone too quickly and it’s Monday again, it’s a good job I love what I do though as Monday’s feel a lot better than they used to!

Do you remember this card I shared a few weeks ago? Well I have had a lot of comments on it and decided to make it into a kit for you to purchase through me. This kit can either be collected from me or posted. Please note that the card below inspired the kit and the cards you can make from the kit will not have the fancy corners (unless you want to add the Curvy Corner punch onto the kit price).
Here are the details of the kit - please note I will also send you a completed card for you to replicate. There are a couple of craft room essentials you will need in addition to the kit. You will need clear blocks for the stamps as they are the cling mount variety, you will need a sponge for inking the white ink, scissors for creating the “flag” end of the sentiment and glue to adhere it all together. 
 The kit includes the Wonderland Stamp set in clear, a Mossy Meadow Ink pad, a Whisper White Craft Ink pad, 20 card blanks and pre-cut card for stamping on and 20 envelopes. The cost for collection is £35 and posted £37
 If you would like to order this kit then please email me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com. All the supplies can also of course be purchased directly through my Online Store but the cards will not be pre-cut, just the standard A4 size and the envelopes come in a pack of 40 usually.

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment