Friday 30 October 2015

Wedding Card

Hello there and happy Friday to you! I’ve had such a lovely relaxing week this week with plenty of lie ins and rest and time with my boys. I have been working on things behind the scenes and have launched my Christmas Wish List for 2015.  Let me know if you would like some more information on it! 

Last week my dear friend and dance partner Paul celebrated the wedding of his youngest brother. I asked him if he had a wedding card sorted (knowing he wouldn’t have) and of course he said no, and was that an offer! I asked what the theme was and he just said his sister-in-law to be like retro 70’s, orange, green and yellow so I came up with this design.
My lovely downline Sally Jo loves a good wedding card and of course the rotary stamp so I decided to use the Rotary stamp for their names and the old faithful Petite Pairs stamps for the sentiments. When in doubt a few 3D flowers always go down well and I made these from the Scallop Circle and normal circle punches.
I also added some of the Sahara Sand Lace Trim and a fair bit of inking around the edges of the card stock.
Paul was really thrilled with the card and I hope the bride and groom were too - even though he told me the wrong spelling of the bride’s name!
Today I am closing off this months Online Code Club. The thank you cards are made so if you would like a little gift in a couple of weeks please use the code as detailed below.

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment