Wednesday 29 July 2015

Weekly Deals

Hello there! It’s Wednesday again which means we have some new Weekly Deals while supplies last! I am really excited about this weeks deals as I don’t own many of them myself so think I will be purchasing this evening.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pretty Petals papers shown on the projects below. You get 48 sheets of 6x6 inch double sided paper and they are now only £5.08! I think these will go fast! Here is a reminder of some of the lovely designs in the paper stack.





MY ONLINE CODE CLUB FOR JULY CLOSES TONIGHT
Please submit your Online Orders by tea time (5pm) on Wednesday or email them to me by lunchtime please if possible, and then I can include you in the gifts.

 PLEASE NOTE - my local customers can still take part in this club, you just need to email me your order of £25 or more before Wednesday 29th July.
For those shopping on my Online Store please use the code  JPMMXZDZ 
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.
I’m looking forward to choosing more goodies for people this month!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment