Monday 20 July 2015

Team Gifts

Hello again and welcome back to my blog today. Today is officially the first day of the school holidays and I am enjoying a more relaxed pace this morning.

Today I am sharing a couple of makes that I sent out to team members this week for their achievements during June. One was for top sales and the other for top recruiting during June. 
I made a simple little card inspired by one sent to me by my lovely team member Karyn and also a little treat bag using the Mini Treat Bag Framelits die.  Inside the bags are a cute little notebook that I picked up from the stationery section of TK Maxx! Love that place!
I love these papers from the Pretty Petals DSP stack which are now 6x6 in size so you can use them for these bags. You need 1.5 sheets per bag.
Well done again to my lovely team members. Tomorrow I will share something I sent to my new team members who joined in June.

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code, your free gift should now be with you! I have now opened a new code for July which is
 JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment