Wednesday 1 July 2015

More Awesome Artistry

Good Morning to you! This is a scheduled post as something exciting is happening in the Kettlewell house today, more of that another day but I had to be up and organised so I scheduled this for you.

I saw a card last week HERE and I just loved it, thank you Lynn for an amazing design. I used Lynn’s design as a base and then added a few extra bits and bobs. I have to say I adore this card but I would do something differently next time. I embossed the card and then I stamped, I have since made others where I stamped and then embossed, this works better. 
So the first step would be to stamp the flowers in Early Espresso and then stamp the ferns in Mint Macaron and then you swipe the Sahara Sand ink pad over the embossing folder and run it through the Big Shot. Then colour in the flowers with the ink pads and Blender Pens and sponge all over with the Sahara Sand ink on a sponge. 
The dragonflies have been stamped by using the Marker Pens and I then I used some 2 way Glue Pen and some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter which I really love and haven’t used for an age.
Hope you like this make, it’s one of those that I cannot stop looking at!

Thanks to everyone who shopped online with me in June and used my Online Code. I have now opened a new code for July which is JPMMXZDZ
Please use this code when spending over £25 and under £150 on my Online Store.

We have some fab Weekly Deals this week, lots of new things from the catalogue and at great prices. Grab them while you can before they go back to normal price.


Julie
shop now

supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment