Friday 8 May 2015

Team Welcome Packs

Hello there and Happy Friday to you! The sun is shining here today and I am looking forward to a private class I am running tonight at Tracy’s house.

Every year after the Spring/Summer catalogue ends and the existing catalogue ends we always get customers asking us for things that have left the catalogue - every time! So my purpose over the next couple of weeks is to remind you of some faves that will not make it into the new book so you can stock up or get your hands on them! I have already mentioned the Painted Petals stamp set this week, please do not miss out on that wonderful stamp set, but we also have the gorgeous co-ordinating paper Painted Blooms.
It’s been one of my favourite papers for a good while and here are some of the projects I sent to my new team members who joined at the end of SAB. I love to send these welcome packs and I have some more plain ones all ready to be decorated for anyone joining when the new catalogue comes out (a great time to join).
The gorgeous paper does all the work on the card and notebook and all I needed to do was stamp the wording and add the monogram letters on the notebooks. OOOO another heads up for you, this alphabet used on the notebook will not be in the new catalogue, Sophisticated Serif, so if you like it then you have until 2nd June.
Welcome to our team Gemma and Chris, an exciting time at the moment with the new catalogue on the horizon!

The rewards are building up nicely for my new Online Code Club. Use this code with any spend over £20 but under £150 on my STORE
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com












No comments:

Post a Comment