Sunday 10 May 2015

Memory Keeping with Stampin’ Up and Project Life

Hi folks and welcome to my blog at this strange hour on a Sunday. I am blogging at this time for 2 reasons! Number one, my son has been hijacking my laptop for his GCSE revision and I cannot say no to that can I? Number 2 my Memory Keeping with Stampin Up Project Life Design Team post was due at this time. 

This month we are using the Happiness Is Card Collection to showcase our photos and this is currently still HALF PRICE in my online store, so if you fancy trying Project Life, now is the time to do it whilst its 50% off!

 I LOVE these photos from a day on the beach at Lytham St Annes back in May 2009 and I have been desperate to do something with them so these pages will go into Evan’s album and I have duplicate photos of the both of them so I can do a similar layout in Ross’s album!
One of the exciting things I did on here was to use my new typewriter that I got from Ebay! It’s been sitting in my craft den for a few weeks unused so I needed to rectify that! After replacing the ribbon I was good to go. I did make a mistake on the card on the right hand page but I’m still getting used to typing on one again!
 I love how it adds a little bit of journaling detail without having to use my own handwriting. I like my handwriting but I know some people don’t so this can be a solution for you!
 This is one of my favourite photos of Evan, I love the joy in his face! It’s just a shame that he fell when he was 2 and he damaged a tooth and it turned grey, so we have the grey tooth on lots of photos until it fell out!
Hope you like my pages, I am really pleased with them. Here is my little typewriter! You love the colour? I didn’t buy it because of the colour did I????? Erm that would be yes!
Please take a look at my fellow Design Team’s pages by following the links below and if you would like to become part of our Facebook group you can find us HERE
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com





3 comments:

  1. WOW! Those cards coordinate just perfectly with your beach photos! Great pages...and I love your typewriter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie. I have horrible handwriting and type or word-process whenever I can. However I must say that having spent many years researching my family history, I know how much I treasure any handwritten items I have found. So while I understand your use of your cute typewriter, for the sake of those who come afterwards, please do include some of your handwriting in your memory keeping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy Elsom thank you for your comment. I have currently done around 150-200 Project Life layouts and this is the first time I have used my typewriter on one so its safe to say my handwriting is definitely included on some. Thanks for the heads up though! Julie

    ReplyDelete