Thursday 19 February 2015

Team Well Dones

Hello there! Welcome to my blog today and thank you for popping over! Today I am sharing some makes for the girls in my team who recently promoted and had sales success. I love to make these type of cards but I like to do something different each time. 

This time I had a bit of a brainwave (well I thought it was anyway) as I wanted to use all the different sayings from the Bravo set. I took my biggest clear block and arranged the sayings onto the block as best I could to create a background. Here you can see them all on the block
And here is what they look like make into cards! I am really pleased with how the backgrounds look!
 I decided to personalise the cards with the Back to Basics alphabet which makes it really easy.
 I also sent a card to my lovely team member Sally Jo for achieving Top Sales in January in our team. I love how this card turned out.
Well Done to Sally Jo and to all my lovely ladies who promoted last month.
Would you like to be a part of this? I am always looking to expand our team and whether you are in it to earn a bit of extra money or just for the discount and friendships then we have a place in our team for you.
Julie
shop now
supplies 
Table built by craftingbecky.com














2 comments:

  1. Awesome card and great idea! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Julie - the stamping looks like Designer paper!! Super project.
    mmm..... food for thought!
    xx

    ReplyDelete