Monday 2 February 2015

Movie Monday

Good Morning. Today I am sharing something a little different with you. A VIDEO! I am hoping to share a video every Monday with you, hence the title Movie Monday. I do have to rely on my tech guy (Ross) to put my videos together once I have filmed them!

Todays video I share how I use the Blendabilitie pens. I did record this video a while ago so some of the info is wrong and the house stamp is now retired but the technique is still there for you to see.
I hope to get better with my videos in time so please bear with me for now!

So talking of Blendabilitie Pens I came up with this design that you could make with a bundle of products which would qualify you for a FREE pack of Blendie pens during SAB

For £47.85 you would get the supplies to make the card above plus you could choose the Calypso Coral pens for FREE. The bundle includes 7 products, including your freebie. Please note you would need white card. This has not been included in the cost of the bundle.


 If you prefer a little more embellishment on your cards then you could add ribbon and some punches.
 Here are the cards together.
 Anyone purchasing this bundle can order as normal through myself or through my store and I will be creating a video just for people who purchase this bundle from me.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com











No comments:

Post a Comment