Thursday 5 February 2015

More Guy Greetings

Good Morning! Yesterday I had a lovely morning with some more members of our team. We had another birthday girl in the house which meant another birthday cake and candles, courtesy of M&S of course! We then went to the local pub for lunch which we usually do on our Wednesday morning trainings. I love spending time with our team members.

Today I am sharing another card from the Guy Greetings set that I did. This time I have used the Circle Thinlets card as I don’t use them often enough and I like how they add a little interest to your card.
I do enjoy making male cards and this one was no exception.
 All the stamps used are from the Guy Greetings stamp set, very versatile set! 
 I’ll be back tomorrow with the last in the series of the Guy Greetings makes.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com











No comments:

Post a Comment