Thursday 26 February 2015

Big Day

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing a card I made with a stamp set you can still earn for FREE until the end of March. I can’t believe we only have 4.5 weeks of Sale-A-Bration left this year, it’s gone so quickly. This stamp set has been one of my favourites from the offering this year and I loved making this card at our Stamp a Stack event last month. There is no ribbon or dimension on this card so its perfect for posting and keeping the cost of postage down!
The colours I used are Blushing Bride, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake, with Whisper White card stock too. I coloured the cake and the wording in with the ink pads and the Blender pens, a technique I still enjoy and find really quick to do. 
 So what do you think? You like? 
This was the most popular chosen freebie set on the night of my Stamp a Stack so I guess my ladies liked it too! I have another Stamp a Stack event this Friday evening with a couple of spare places if you would like to pop along! Just drop me a mail and I will send you the details.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








1 comment: