Wednesday 21 January 2015

A little bit more Crazy!

Hello there and good morning. Did you get some snow last night? We got some whilst I was at my Project Life Club. It was lovely to be able to be back doing PL with my lovely ladies. I did a LOT of chatting, but I did manage to finish my cruise layouts from May last year.

Today I am sharing another make using the same products as yesterday. I really enjoyed making these  cards and will share the last one with you tomorrow.
Its really nice to come up with a few makes using just a few products to see what you can come up with. I usually find this gets my crafty mojo going as sometimes I am overwhelmed by a new catalogue and having lots of new things. We often call it NSS - New Stash Syndrome!
Hope you like todays make, I’ll be back tomorrow with the last little project.
Have a great Wednesday

Julie
shop now

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment