Friday 19 September 2014

Holiday Home stamps

One of my favourite sets in the new Autumn/Winter Catalogue is the Holiday Home set and matching framelits. It had also been a popular choice with my customers too! I do love the little houses and they are easy to colour, I've used the Blendablities on this card and will be running a class on using these fab pens on Saturday 25th October.
 I have used a Cherry Cobbler card blank here, think thats my staple Christmas colour every year with some Silver satin ribbon, sister to my favourite Gold Satin ribbon!
 The background was sponged with Pool Party ink and I added some of the Frosted Sequin snowflakes (love these)
The great thing about this set is that the sentiment is from the same set too, as is the tree!! A perfect set to get all your Christmas makes done!
That's all from me today! For those of you who have followed my blog for a long time, you may remember the day I took part in the Strictly Come Dancing event at the theatre company I am involved in. Well it is 5 years ago today since Ray and myself won this after learning the quickstep in a day! Since then I have discovered a hobby and a whole new circle of friends whom I have met through dancing, not to mention my boy who also discovered a skill and a hobby that has given him confidence! Here's the the next 5 years dancing......

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment