Thursday 14 August 2014

Team Challenge Card

A few weeks ago (before the launch of the catalogue) I ran a New Catalogue Virtual party night for our team via our Facebook group page. We did virtual swapping and then I gave the girls 3 different challenges on the hour. This was the second challenge and I called it the 54321 challenge. The girls were to use 5 colours, 4 punches, 3 stamps, 2 papers and one ribbon. Here is my effort.
I used Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Sahara Sand, Basic Grey and Whisper White as my colours. The punches I used were Elegant Butterfly, Extra Large Oval, Decorative Label and then flower from the Itty Bitty Accent pack.
The stamps used were Flowering Flourishes, Something to Say and Papillon Potpourri. I even managed a technique on my butterflies which is the rock and roll stamping technique.
There were some lovely creations from the girls and it was interesting to see how we can come up with designs when our time is restricted!

See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now

1 comment: